Registered Nurse (RN) (Virtual/ Work From Home Position)
About Tribeca Pediatrics
Tribeca Pediatrics was founded in 1994 and has grown into New York City's largest and most respected primary care pediatric practice, with over 30 locations throughout the metro area. We provide personalized medical care, guidance, and support to children and families in the communities we serve. As a company, we encourage innovation and empower our team to make the healthcare experience seamless, efficient, and enjoyable.
About the Position
This position is majority work from home triaging parent phone calls, providing guidance, support, and education to parents and families, and also helping to oversee the lab result process. RNs also complete forms, pre-authorizations and provide coordination of care for patients. While some RNs provide care in our clinical offices, the majority of work can be done remotely.
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily phone triage providing clinical guidance, education and support to families.
- Review of health information surveys and clearance of medical records for new patients.
- Complete school, camp, and medication forms.
- Coordinate input of lab results.
- Liaison with insurances regarding prior authorizations, patient care, medications reviews, and coordination of care.
- When in the clinical setting, administration of immunizations for routine, seasonal travel vaccines. Vaccinator for Flu/COVID clinics.
- When in the clinical setting, provide hands-on experience triaging patients for well and sick visits, working alongside a pediatrician and maintaining the office environment. Tasks also include blood draws, diagnostic testing, preparation and assistance in emergency procedures.
- Adhere to all practice policies and remain HIPAA Compliant.
- NYS RN license required to start. NJ license is a plus. We will help candidates obtain their NJ license.
- Professional and concise phone skills - this is the majority of daily responsibilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively with others
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Familiarity with evidence-based Pediatric protocols, interest in low intervention practice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Paid time off.
- TransitChek commuter benefits program.